Thursday, September 2, 2010

surprise! We are still alive and well.

Okay, okay, We aren't keeping up like we should. Emails, Facebook, and oh yeah, life seem to be occupying my time. Summer is gone and no one told me. Sandra is into her 8th week with a new hip and stronger than ever. We have had a bit of travel, down to Cloudcroft, White Sands and that area, mostly to keep the motorhome in shape. It looks promising that we will be working at White Sands in Feb for a month to warm up before we go to Nebraska. The winter will be doing tours, lectures and boy scout projects at the Bosque. I hope I can twist Sandra's arm into writing more and on a regular basis,- she's much Better at this and I'm doing it on my iPad which I love, but hate the typing part...anyway if you're new here, keep checking. We are going to post our bi-weekly columns from the local paper along with photos from both.

No comments: